Condux International is Now Hiring in Mankato!
We offer a workplace environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence.
Full-Time & Part-Time positions available!
$5,000 Hiring Bonus!
Benefits for Part-Time!
Generous tuition plans!
Flexible schedules - Great opportunity for students!
Holiday Pay, Attendance Bonus, Retention Bonus, Weekend & Shift Differential!
1st Shift 6 am - 2 pm
2nd Shift 2 pm - 12 am $1.75 shift differential
3rd Shift 12 am - 6 am $2.50 sift differential
Weekend Shift Differential
Condux International, Inc. is the premier manufacturer of underground and overhead cable installation tools and equipment for the IT, telecom and electric power industries. Condux machines allow safe, quick and easy installation of fiber optic and power cables.
Condux manufactures a wide variety of equipment an installer needs to put fiber optic cable or power cable in the ground or up a pole. With everything from fiber optic blowers to diesel powered underground bull-wheel cable pullers. Condux International is privately owned and has been manufacturing cable installation tools and equipment for over 30 years, working directly with the electrical contracting, electrical utility, IT and telecom industries.
Under moderate supervision, maintain the high standards associated with Condux International and produce accurate high-quality parts by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set up and operate equipment to efficiently perform job.
• Understand the use of measuring tools and the calibration requirements.
• Offer input on how to improve the operations.
• Record how much time is spent on each job.
• Modify CNC programs as needed.
• Must understand use of different cutters and possess ability to determine correct feeds and speeds for those cutters.
• Produces acceptable number of parts in established time frames.
• Check finished dimensions to four place tolerance.
• Follow the daily production schedule.
• Follow the guidelines for the verification system.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Comply with state and federal law safety regulations in addition to Condux International safety and operational procedures.
• Adhere to company policies and state and federal laws and regulations relating to employment, including promoting a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
• Other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work in a standing, sitting, or bent position for 10 hours/day and must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds with control and unassisted. The employee must be able to raise arms above shoulders and maintain dexterity for extended periods of time and also use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and be able to stoop or kneel for excessive periods of time. The employee must be able to perform the physical demands of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee must be able to wear personal protective equipment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently around large industrial machinery, and the employee constantly works near moving mechanical parts that create a moderately high noise level.
Condux International offers competitive wages and great benefits:
o Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
o Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
o Life Insurance
o and so much more
EEOC Statement: Condux International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Characteristics (KSAOs):
• Knowledge of tool layout and set up of raw material.
• Sufficient math skills required to compute radii, bolt circles, and other dimensions.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
• Strong understanding and adherence to safety guidelines.
• Proficiency in using measuring tools such as micrometer, caliper, depth gauge, fixed gauge, go-no-go gauge, and templates.
• Proficiency in setting up jigs, fixtures, arbors, mandrels, centers, and clamps.
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to operate overhead cranes preferred.
• Ability to work required shift and overtime, as required.
You should be proficient in: