Concierge Part-Time ( No Late Hours! )
As the Concierge, you will provide exceptional first impressions, act as the hospitality ambassador for the entire community, and offer business office support. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
- Tuesday & Thursday 3:30PM - 7:00PM & Every Other Weekend ( Saturday & Sunday ) 9:00AM - 3:00PM & Holiday Rotation
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time, Part-time - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Answers incoming calls with a smile and provides routine information to callers; records messages and screens and routes calls to appropriate destinations.
- Performs general clerical functions including typing, memos, filing, processing facility mail; and operating general office equipment.
- Screens and directs all visitors.
- Communicates and interacts with guest, residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures that an attractive home environment exists at all times with a milieu that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents, families and team members and the problem-solving skill sets to support them.
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
Our hiring process is quick and easy!
Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)
Apply for the position that matches your interest and let us know the best way to contact you.
Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)
These quick introductions help us to learn more about your career goals and see if New Perspective is a good fit.
Step 3: In-Person Interview (45 minutes)
We want to learn more about you! We want to hear about your past experience and your future goals. You'll also have the opportunity to ask us questions, tour our community, and meet some of the team.
Step 4: Job Offer
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we'll reach out with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your interview!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!