General Function :
As a Donut Finisher, this position will be responsible for finishing donuts, bagels, and danishes to be sold to customers. Additionally you will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
Accountable and Reports to: Store Director; Assistant Director; Store Operations, Perishables, Health Wellness Home; Managers of Store Operations, Perishables, Health Wellness Home; Assistant Managers; Bakery Manager, Assistant Bakery Manager, Baker, Apprentice Baker
Direct Reports: None
High school or equivalent experience and six months or less of similar or related experience.
- Must be able to physically perform medium work exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of less than 20 inches and more than 20 feet with our without correction, color vision.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities, Stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, and repetitive motions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to follow written, verbal or diagrammatic instructions; several concrete variables.
- Must be able to perform simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
Has daily exposure to noise and equipment movement hazards. There is weekly exposure to dangerous chemicals/solvents.
Oven and glazing table
Has daily contact with customers